The Download links contain a 32-bit and 64-bit .iso file to burn a bootable Installation DVD for Microsoft Windows 10 Professional. We strongly recommend to read carefully the following instructions before installation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we offer free support on all purchases.
- Which version of Windows should I install: the 32-bit or the 64-bit version?
To install a 64-bit version, you need a CPU that is capable of running a 64-bit version of Windows. The benefits of using a 64-bit system are most apparent when you have a large amount of random access memory (RAM) installed on your computer, typically 4 GB of RAM or more. In such cases, because a 64-bit system can handle large amount of memory efficiently than a 32-bit operating system, a 64-bit system can be more responsive when running several programs at the same time and switching between them frequently.
- I downloaded the complete .iso file, how to burn an .iso file correctly?
Burn the ISO file in Windows 7 / 8 /10:
- insert empty DVD in your DVD burner.
- double left click on the the downloaded ISO file to open Windows Disc Image burner.
- Choose your correct disc burner and click on burn to start burning the DVD.
Burn the ISO file in Windows XP, VISTA or 2000:
- Please download first a free ISO burner. We recommend to use PowerIso which you can download here.
- After you completed the download and installation of PowerIso, please go to your desktop and run PowerISO.
- Now PowerIso wants to know if you want to register your version, there is no need for that, please choose “continue unregistered”.
- Click on “Burn” button on toolbar -> Now PowerIso shows “Burn ISO” dialog. Please select the downloaded .iso file -> select the burning drive and burning speed. -> Click “Burn” button to start burning.
- How to boot your computer from your installation DVD to install Windows?
After you have created you Windows installation DVD, you are ready to install Windows. To install Windows, it is required restart your PC or Laptop and to boot from the installation DVD. To boot from the installation DVD, please make sure that your DVD drive has boot sequence priority over any other drives in your BIOS settings, this how to do it:
- Start the computer and press ESC, F1, F2, F8 or F10 during the initial startup screen. Depending on the BIOS manufacturer, a menu may appear.
- Choose to enter BIOS setup. The BIOS setup utility page appears.
- Use the arrow keys to select the BOOT tab. System devices appear in order of priority.
- To give a DVD drive boot sequence priority over the hard drive, move it to the first position in the list.
- Save and exit the BIOS setup utility.
- Please insert the installation DVD restart your computer. The computer will restart with the changed settings and start with installation of your DVD.