ONLINE ACTIVATION OF MY OFFICE INSTALLATION FAILED, HOW CAN I ACTIVATE OFFICE?
If you receive the message that you have reached the maximum number of activations and you cannot activate over the internet, Microsoft requires in some cases to activate your office by telephone. Please follow the instructions below to activate your office by telephone:
- When the message “maximum number of activations reached” pops up, please click on “back” and choose “telephone activation”” instead of activation over the internet.
- After you have chosen telephone activation you are asked to call the toll free Microsoft number and to complete 3 simple steps.
- After you called the toll free number and you provided the telephone robot with the correct installation ID, showing at your activation screen, you will receive in return a conformation id. Please enter the conformation id in your activation screen to activate your office.
HOW CAN YOU SELL THE SOFTWARE SO CHEAP?
We offer our products in such competitive price for two main reasons:
- We are Microsoft Office Certified partners in UK which gives us the preference over other competitors in this industry when it comes to whole purchases, hence we can offer our customers in a discounted price.
- We normally purchase in very big quantities in order to secure quantity discount from our sources.
ARE YOUR ITEMS GENUINE?
Yes. We only sell genuine products. We are a UK LTD company (company no: 10772099) and with every sale, we guarantee authenticity.
CAN I BUY ONE LICENSED SOFTWARE AND INSTALL ON MULTIPLE COMPUTERS?
OEM and retail product software licences are designed to install and activate on one device, unless otherwise specified.
CAN I ORDER A HARDCOPY DVD/CD DISC OF THE SOFTWARE I PURCHASED?
Here at Smart SofTech UK, we rely on fast and efficient digital delivery service. This means no waiting for a physical product to be delivered, you can download your new software immediately. You have the option to back-up your software after purchase to the device of your preference (ex. USB drive, disc, external hard drive).
IS WINDOWS VISTA UPGRADABLE TO WINDOWS 7, 8 OR 10?
Absolutely, it is possible to upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. However, this process will require a "Clean" or "Parallel Installation", followed by selecting the Custom-Install process. Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation.
DO YOU SUPPLY SOFTWARE PRODUCTS IN VOLUME OR BULK ORDERS?
Large-volume purchases can certainly be arranged by contacting us directly, via email, live chat, or phone. We'll send you a comprehensive quotation with details of the product of your interest.
HOW SECURE IS MY ONLINE ORDER?
Your online orders are secure. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is applied for each transaction in order to confirm that your order is secure. SSL encrypts the transmissions through our e-commerce servers as well as your computer. SSL encryption works by forming a matched pair in the transmission from a computer transmission and our server, to make sure that only data to and from these sources may well be valid.
IS ORDERING ONLINE FROM SMARTSOFTECH.CO.UK SAFE?
Yes. Our checkout pages are 128-bit SSL encrypted, the industry standard for secure online ordering. We handle your personal information with the utmost of care and comply fully with the latest payment card industry (PCI) standards.
HOW DO I BOOT FROM A USB/DVD TO INSTALL WINDOWS?
To boot from a USB/DVD, make sure that the device has boot sequence priority over the hard drive in your BIOS Setting.
- Start the computer and press ESC, F1, F2, F8 or F10 during the initial start-up screen. Depending on the BIOS manufacturer, a menu may appear.
- Choose to enter BIOS setup. The BIOS setup utility page appears.
- Use the arrow keys to select the BOOT tab. System devices appear in order of priority.
- To give a USB/DVD drive boot sequence priority over the hard drive, move it to the first position in the list.
- Save and exit the BIOS setup utility.
- The computer will restart with the changed settings and start with installation of your USB/DVD