Which Windows version should I install; 32-bit or 64-bit?
To find out if your computer is running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows in Windows 7 or Windows Vista, do the following:
1. Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
2. Under System, you can view the system type.
Download and Installation procedures:
After you choose the right version of Windows (32-Bit or 64-Bit), download the ISO file and follow carefully the burning and installation processes below:
How to burn ISO file in Windows 7, 8, 10?
- Insert blank DVD flash into your computer
- Double click on the ISO file to open Windows Disc Burner
- Choose your correct Disc burner and click on burn to start burning the ISO
How to burn ISO file in Windows XP, VISTA or 2000?
Download free ISO burner. We recommend to use PowerIso from here.
- Open PowerIso application
- Click on Continue Unregister
- If you are using DVD click burn, for USB flash click on tools at the taskbar then create bootable USB drive. For more information on how to burn ISO file using PowerIso tool, please click here
How to boot from installation DVD to install Windows?
- Having finished the burning process, reboot your computer
- Immediately after rebooting the computer press F12, F2, F10 ‘’depending on your BIOS manufacturer’’ to navigate to BIOS startup menu
- Change the boot priority to be DVD/CD the first drive to boot
- Save settings and exit
- Install now
- Accept Microsoft Software license terms